Sunday, August 3, 2014

Organizing my kitchen cabinets

I wanted to share a few things that I have done to help organize my kitchen cabinets.  I watched a video by Home Organizing and got some great ideas from her channel.  Here's a few pictures:





I store these pans vertically which make things easy to find.  I need to buy a second one to put the rest of my cake pans.  Click the link below to see where I bought them.


Here is a larger version of the same vertical storage where I keep my cooling racks, cupcake pans, and a cake pan along with its lid.  Once again the link is below from where I purchased it.
I bought these storage containers which are great!  They are long and thin and are clear.  The container on the far right holds five pounds of sugar.  The second one from the right holds five pounds of flour. Look below for a link to these items.


Something silly I decided to do is put my popcorn in a pitcher.  I make lots of popcorn so it is easy for me to pour the uncooked popcorn into the pan.





No comments:

Post a Comment